Last Updated on September 24, 2021 by Guillermina
Today, we’re going to be looking at Tiffany blue and yellow weddings. In more recent years, a Tiffany blue and gold wedding has become increasingly popular. And it’s not hard to see why. Tiffany blue is the signature color of the infamous brand, Tiffany and Co. The color is bold, but somehow still remains subtle. It adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to your wedding, in the most beautiful way.
It’s a color that radiates calm when you see it, and that’s why it’s the perfect addition to your wedding day. The color is versatile and works well with a range of colors (we’ll be looking at those later!), but more commonly, Tiffany blue and gold are the preferred color theme. But how can you inject those colors into your wedding? Let’s take a closer look.
How Can I Incorporate Tiffany Blue and Yellow into my Wedding?
Whether you want the color scheme of your wedding to be obvious, or you’d rather opt for more subtle ways, there’s a range of ideas to incorporate the colors into your wedding. Let’s take a look at a few.
- Bridal Party. If you’re wanting something really striking, a super cute idea would be Tiffany blue bridesmaid dresses. Their bouquet of flowers could be something less traditional, like Sunflowers. This pairing is bold and looks beautiful.
- Groomsmen. For something more subtle, the men of the wedding could wear a Tiffany blue tie/cravat and have their pocket square/handkerchief a cheery yellow color.
- Décor. Decorating is one of the best parts of the wedding – so feel free to go wild! Yellow and blue bunting works well together. Even down to alternating blue and yellow straws at the tables!
- Wedding Cake. A Tiffany blue cake with yellow and white flowers cascading down would look stunning, and fit in with the scheme perfectly.
- Chairs. Decorating chairs is time-consuming if you’re doing it yourself, but worth the extra effort. A Tiffany blue banquet cover with a yellow bow is an idea you could use on your big day. This is definitely not a subtle look!
Tiffany Blue Wedding Centerpiece
Centerpieces are by far the easiest way to incorporate the color theme into your wedding, in the most natural way. They take pride of place on each table and one of the first things your guests will see when they enter. Let’s take a look at some ideas!
- Tiffany Boxes. A popular choice that adds a touch of class to your wedding is a tower of boxes, that resemble the iconic Tiffany and Co boxes. You can actually make these yourself reasonably easily. All you’ll need is scissors, boxes, glue gun and sticks, white ribbon, and spray paint. Here’s a video where you can learn to do it yourself!
- Balloons. If you’re looking for a budget open that still looks beautiful, balloons are a great option – and also what I used at my own wedding. I bought my own helium tank and made arrangements on the day (you can get someone to do this for you if you do not have time). Whether you opt for Tiffany blue balloons on their own or add yellow/white for a touch of color – they’ll look amazing.
- Flowers. Lots of couples opt for flowers as their centerpieces. Whether you opt for something subtle like a Tiffany blue ribbon tied around the arrangement or have Tiffany blue flowers themselves, this is a great way to incorporate the color into your wedding.
For more Tiffany blue wedding decorations and centerpiece ideas, Wedding Forward has a great article that you may find useful.
What Color Goes With Tiffany Blue for a Wedding?
If you’d like Tiffany blue in your wedding but are unsure on yellow/gold as the secondary color, never fear – there’s plenty of other beautiful alternatives! Let’s take a look at the most common colors paired with Tiffany blue.
- Blush Pink. Blush pink is my personal favorite to go alongside blue. It’s the perfect wedding day color and is easy to add touches of pink to whatever you choose. Blush pink is a more traditional wedding color, so perfect for a more traditional wedding. Cake, bouquets, and bridesmaids/groomsmen are easy ways to inject these colors into your wedding.
- White. Another traditional color is white. Tiffany blue and white look amazing together; it’s a comforting and peaceful pairing. As the bride is usually already wearing white – you already have a start!
- Orange. This is a bold one that would work great at a more casual wedding or a Fall wedding. An orange, blue and white wedding cake is a good starting point. Also, bright orange bouquets with Tiffany-colored bridesmaid dresses looks eye-catching.
- Grey. If you’re wanting something in the middle of traditional, yet striking – why not opt for Tiffany blue and grey? These colors can work at a casual or formal wedding. Getting the groomsmen to wear grey suits and the bridesmaids to wear Tiffany blue dresses looks stunning in photos.
Although those are the most popular color choices, you can pair Tiffany blue with any color that you like! It’s your wedding day, so choose whatever works for you. What other colors do you think work well with Tiffany blue?
I hope this article has helped with your Tiffany blue and yellow weddings. As Tiffany blue is such a gorgeous, versatile color – it really does work well with almost anything. And it’s one of the easiest colors to find items themed around, so it can make your wedding planning as easy as possible.
Did you have Tiffany blue at your wedding? I did! How did you incorporate it into your big day? My flowers, centerpieces, bridesmaid dresses, groomsmen accessories, and even my wedding favors, were all blue and white. I would love to know any ideas you have, so please feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments below. You may be helping out future couples with their wedding.
Read more about Printing Labels For Wedding Invitations