Last Updated on January 24, 2022 by Guillermina
Today, we’re going to be looking at what to write in a bachelorette party card. While it’s not expected to bring gifts or a card to a bachelorette party, it’s becoming increasingly common. And with the bride to be likely receiving several cards, you want to make yours memorable. There are so many fads and trends around weddings and bachelorette parties, but this is one I love.
A card is something small, but meaningful, that the bride will be able to treasure forever. Whether you’re looking for something funny, flirty, or sentimental – we’ve got you covered! Let’s take a closer look at bachelorette card messages for the bride.
Bachelorette Card Sayings
If you’re looking for something like a quote or a phrase for the card, there are hundreds to choose from! Here are just a few of our favorites, which we think will work perfectly for any bride.
- You’ve helped make the best “I Do” crew
- Kiss the Miss Goodbye
- No More Single Life
- Blessed with the Best
- Here’s Celebrating Love, Laughter, and Your Happily Ever After
- Muggle to Mrs.
- Those Boots Were Made for Walking Down the Aisle
- (Bride’s name)’s Last Rodeo
- Time for the Last Splash
- Love You a Brunch
- Wife of the Party
- The End of Single Life, Time to be a Wife
Funny Card Sayings
If you’re looking for a funny bachelorette message for the bride, look no further! Here’s just a few to leave her crying with laughter, instead of happy tears at her party!
- Wine Flies When You’re Having Fun
- You’re Tying the Knot, Let’s Pop the Top!
- One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor
- Bach, Please!
- Last Fling Before the Ring
- Let’s Play Before We Give You Away
- She’s Not a Regular Bride, She’s a Cool Bride
- Always a Bridesmaid…Never a Sober One!
- Let’s Look Like Beauties, but Party Like Beasts!
- We’ve Got One More Night, Let’s Do it Right
- Watch Me Sip, Sip, Chardonnay-nay
- “To keep your marriage brimming / with love in the wedding cup / Whenever you’re wrong, admit it / whenever you’re right, shut up.” – Ogden Nash
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
- I’ve heard that marriage is hard. When the going gets tough, you have my number! Haha. Luck and love to you always.
Sentimental Card Sayings
If you’re looking for something sentimental that will melt her heart and give her something to smile about, why not try one of these.
- Your wedding may just be one day, but the love that you’ve found is forever. I can’t wait to share your wedding day with you and I look forward to seeing where your married journey takes you. I’ll be with you every step of the way. Today, and always
- In the words of Audrey Hepburn, “the best thing to hold onto in life is each other”. You’ve found this in your forever partner, and you also have it in your forever friend. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day
- Your wedding day may feel like the end, but it’s really only the beginning. The beginning of a new journey and a new adventure. I can’t wait to see your relationship blossom and grow even further once you’re a wife for life
- I never believed in Happily Ever After until I saw you and (partner’s name). We know that soulmates are real when we look at you both and I’m so blessed to be a small part of your own fairytale
- “A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet because they tear down your walls and smack you awake.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Marriage is getting to have a sleepover with your best friend, every single night of the week.” – Christie Cook
- As the years you spend together multiply, I hope your love for each other will only amplify
- Marriage isn’t a destination, it’s a journey. It may not be an easy one, and I’m sure they’ll be bumps along the way. But we’ll be here to lift you up whenever you need us. Today, and always
- In the words of the Queen that is Phoebe Buffay, I’m so happy you’ve found your “lobster”. Your soulmate. The love of your life
- Paul Valery said, “love is being stupid together”, so never stop being stupid with your new husband (or wife)…and me
Read more about How To Not Cry At Your Wedding: No Ugly Tears!
Generic Card Sayings
If you’re not one for sentiments and just want to send your best wishes to the bride to be in a generic way, that’s absolutely okay! Here are some of our top picks:
- Congratulations! I’m so happy to be part of your special day and wish you the best of luck on your new adventure together
- Here’s to a special day, and long and happy life together. Sending you love and luck on your wedding day
- I hope you’re as happy throughout the rest of your life as you are on your wedding day. Congratulations!
- Have a happy day, a happy year, and happy marriage. Congratulations!
- Best wishes on your special day. May you love each other as much for the rest of your lives, as you do today
If you’re looking for the perfect bachelorette party cards, online stores like Etsy have some amazing options. You can take a look at all they have to offer here.
I hope this article has helped you to know what to write in a bachelorette party card. Or at least given you a starting point. There isn’t anything, in particular, you need to write on the card, but something memorable will always be nice for the bride to be – whether it’s memorable for funny or sentimental reasons!
Do you have any ideas on what to write on a bachelorette party card? Please feel free to leave any suggestions you have in the comments below.